1. SELECT CORRECT SIZE NAIL FOR EACH FINGER
- Test fit the nail sizes that fit each finger best and lay them out in order.
2. PREP YOUR NATURAL NAILS
- Remove any previously applied nail polish. Wash and dry hands.
- Push back your cuticles using the wood stick.
- Buff the nail gently using the nail file provided.
- Sanitize the surface of each nail with the alcohol pads.
- Apply an even layer of glue to your natural nail and spread without getting too close to the skin. Use an extra drop of glue to the back of the nail for longer wear.
- Align nail down to line up with your cuticles and apply at a downward angle. Press and hold down firmly for 20 seconds.
- Choose the adhesive tab size that will best fit your nail.
- Using your fingers or a pair of tweezers remove the tab from the sheet & place the sticky side on the nail with the rounded edge near the cuticle.
- Press tab flat to the nail, and peel off the protective backing. Apply nail on the tab and firmly press down for 20 seconds.
Voila! Enjoy your beautiful Hot Press On Nails.
NAIL REMOVAL TIP:
- Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
- Gently peel nails starting from the side using the wood stick. Do not force removal, re-soak nails if required.
- Remove any excess glue using a buffer and moisturize hands after.